Monday 29 August 2011

Amidst the blue

Crushing of autumn, full of the quiet world, not far from the river, a few mandarin ducksplaying in the water ... ... in front of each other, all are so good looking, but I was unable to appreciate. I leaned against the windowsill before the pain of the wound do faint, hastortured me for several days. I try to think back to things in the past, can only make the painmore intense, in every case, if it is to deliberately hide something!

Sometimes in a dream, vaguely, I seem to hear a voice has been shouting a name: neverwas, never was, never was ... ... I look back, but it does not find, like a distant songgradually disappear in the dark. That voice, that name, for me, how to have a story? Why do not they look like memory? Why did I come back to this place? That wound is how come?This question brings up all the pain I lost consciousness again.

Dream I saw a woman's figure, the wind in Thurso lonely wait. That was in another place,surrounded by the glare of the fire. I suddenly call out a name: cherry snow ... ... and thenwith nothing! Leave me alone to find a panic.

Fate at that moment I believe it's cruel. I lost everything I own, in exchange for an unknownpast and future. And I can only wait, like a kite off the line, leaving the mercy of the wind!

I laughed out loud yourself, lonely helpless laughter, echoed in the empty darkness,desperate ... ...

Once the future ... ... ... ... ... ... and the glare of the fire cherry snow ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment