Monday 5 December 2011

Met her again is the snow flies all over obscure brutal urban

Drifting with the wind faded flowers, drifting all over core remnant, floating in the sky, past a little bit of analysis of the Qing invasion of my mind, and finally to understand does not walk all the way to love the RS Gold, the wind after clearing clouds light, each lane Yang DART on her fate!

Met him was in the fall of 2009, the yellow leaves are indiscriminate rendering already dilapidated old down Park. Sunset squint out of old geographical, tracing the old days, can still be seen along the road, a fast find of my youth, pure land, and now here is the place where the only thing I miss, dilapidated hut is clearly visible on the time rift, air dried has already faded away in the corner memories old face sudden footsteps and crafts and crafts in the ear ', "are you? "I turned my head to see her, she is an eye with a bit of decadence, ill plant exudes if implicit if darker light. Wearing light yellow suihua skirt, be telling sad at sunset vaguely touzhe. "I'm so night" she looked at me, don't talk, follow light pace went out, then back and sunset, can't say I am silent. I think this meets, I actually matters met in life, each other scattered everywhere, will not meet again!

Met her again is the snow flies all over obscure brutal urban I blankly looking at the front of the Ant-like dense populations. Wearing a luxury expensive of rich traditional of and friends talked about unwarranted of all, to Gao Ang of head, and contempt of eyes see with roadside cheap does not enough to against cold of weak elderly, or eyes pale dazed of working-class, to a mercy sympathy companion for, noisy of vocals penetrating this thick barrier wall floating to pale cold-blooded of sky, I of pupil suddenly contraction, and condensed, and tight, as autumn of bleak and chilly lonely of backs

No comments:

Post a Comment