Friday 16 September 2011

It turns out that I have come


The rainy season, the long endless on the campus, a hint of flowers, spread in June. I with an umbrella, walking in unfamiliar and familiar with the eyes, lonely and joy.

In the color hurried pace, I became a Rover. Constant path, no change leaves, constant residual red, the same tunes, I thought it had reproduced a constant I. Familiar with ladders step, a familiar figure, a familiar classroom, familiar with the corner, I thought I could get used to sit down, only to find strange learners forced me to flee. Timid, intimidation with my departure, the original, here no longer makes me open space places!

Flowers pale, rain rush.

Standing Magnolia trees, dry leaves falling, past into a beautiful arc. Zeng Jin Zeng Jin, I was a member of the fleet foot, my dreams dashed, Zeng Jin Zeng Jin, I am also a meditation of a statue, dedicated for the future. When, which is not my position? When I played with time became neglected the sidelines?

The reading room, is full of students, Art Museum, is static acquisition child; in the classroom, is talked about Free one, one and a half know the friend passed by, see excess idles surplus himself, laughs, why not go in, that's not what you do?

I also don't want to, can do this along with my tickets?

Escape from the strange campus, once again, I come to the quiet playground, I think, here, maybe I can hide. In previous eras, always like coming here, reading, running, crying, even if the landscape in General, is a loess of gaopo, from time to dance is loess Gale, but, after all, is a quiet place. Because, I like this feeling.

Has not been swept, a figure of the Flash, my interpretation of the escape. I know, I'm a people who are afraid of being forgotten. Timid three years of memory are discarded, I can flee. See the familiar memories, I'm no longer the fight on the battlefield, see this section on the main character is substituted, I realized, I, does not belong here.Realized, you know, I, is not part of the legend element.

Perhaps, every trip, all belonging to his own story, perhaps, the same starting, there will be a different course and outcome. However, there are several people leave their footprints in the past in this diverse and?

However, if I'm not being remembered by it, but I can remember it. My youth a lot of places, where I grew up with sensible, I'm watering place of friendship, and when, I, with the loss?

Once memories, a former dream, perhaps at the moment, into this June, rain, endless was, wait for its outcome.Final Finally, got, a water Halo, declaring it once.

I know, in a moment, I, flew from here, in one corner, continue my unfinished stories from a certain moment, even no longer remembers, but I have come.

There is no trace of wings in the sky, but I have had my flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment