Monday 31 October 2011

Looking with so more are also no completed of plays


Someone told me that, to the best of memory, to remain in the mind, but how can fusion memories and reality.One at a time when people boring famen Federation memories, happy, as if time stay in the moment with the Cheap WOW GoldMemories like a movie, you can forward, back, or stop, scenes of the pictures are so clear, so mark the hundred is not strict, but in reality, life is a record of directing and acting in TV drama.

The only difference is, tomorrow, future dreams. Looking with so more are also no completed of plays, I is wanted to left in memory in, should for only in memories inside I to see you, get has and lost, I would rather never get, now of you had was is happiness, has own of home, but I does, you lost Xia I a people lonely, is you let I remember you, is you so I left better memories, but now of you also will remember I did? Every time I think I hurt, often not to the thought of you, the more the better I think, not knowing what to do, Chung Hui, do you still remember me?

No comments:

Post a Comment