Monday 31 October 2011

Heard taking off is a tough choice as though to bring some tears


Heard taking off is a tough choice, as though to bring some tears can fly well and safe.

Light packs a bunch of blooms in the dandelion, near his mouth slowly, thinking, where it will fly to it? Can fly, how far is it?

Cool to blow out a sigh of relief, full of dandelions wandering around like a lost soul displacement.

Lift up my other hand, catch some scattered dandelion flap, thought, they really like snowflakes, soft and cool.

Presently wind coming. Only the dandelion also took my hand. Cold, do not turn left.

God as a witness, I'm a bad girl.

The sunset, I follow slow pace through the one lane. There are lively, quiet, messy, and clean.

It seems, in many cases, I've been walking. As a traveler, rush past areas have been missed,

The world, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just a tiny speck of, solo from the song of my life,

Fly, fly.

Walking track become increasingly deviated from, I looked around and I could not find similar people. Will often look at empty streets, in the sky. It turns out that I can hear the sound is only a deaf. Now knew nothing I. Be heard, the who's who voice, who who tremble, who who cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment