Sunday 6 November 2011

Cars stopped at the door at the State national high school


Actually initially on Yu Jicong teacher of worship, is not know has he of achievements and honors yihou, at that time I has no intention of see has Yu Jicong teacher of prose, on began put it down, but in online or in other writers of book in mentioned of Yu Jicong teacher of article number limited the Buy World Of Warcraft Gold, bookstore and is not easy to purchased to he of essays, so I blind to in online search, hope can found he of several no read had of article. A casual experience, actually I found Yu Jicong the teacher blog, inside the article a lot, it makes me very excited.The article, deeply attracted me, especially that one of the smell of smoke, writes beautiful. My teacher Yu Jicong articles all copied in on the memory card, go to the copy shop printing, about 20 or 30 blocks, printed in the thick of two pile is still on my desk, pillow.

After dinner, Dr Yang Chunhua and his daughter lost articles, and me, brother d Zhu Jianzhong driving, a pedestrian to see Yu Jicong teacher. Cars stopped at the door at the State national high school, I can't tell which door is old (or maybe not so many doors? ), But in the night in hazy I have seen not far from Yu Jicong teacher, he on the side were waiting for us, I open the door, with Yang Chunhua teacher walked over, first of all, I shouted "Hello teacher! "More than the teacher is pleased to respond to me, then Yang Chunhua teacher Yu Jicong introduce me, I felt ashamed of bitter, was flattered. Yu Jicong the teacher is very kind, but I found that Yu Jicong the teacher the most way to communicate features are straightforward, speak, no beating around the Bush, and dragging its feet, he go and return without undue delay, simply generous, to my eyes bright, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment