Friday 11 November 2011

At the time said just like you and me was always to look at the sky


Lonely like the wind, without a trace, but like a shadow. Thoughts like rain, such as silk, faint lingering, human heart. Ze clouds dream, crossing the Lonesome dust, all light wind clouds light. --Lemma; my

There are things too late to mention there are some things that are already in the past. Got something too late to open, some people have already left. There are things too late to choose, some things have not changed.

The street, once you walk through shadow, as this is your name on a piece of paper.

At the time said just like you and me was always to look at the sky, but I don't know where the end.

At that time that he would go very far, to fly very high very high. Up to now has left me alone in honour.

Feeling of heartache I have in mind is not clear, just used to the reality one's lonesome. Forget you just forget to breathe.

Wrong feeling of love flowers, now a bustling unowned.

Replaced by empty days can only be a futile effort. End distance, road, distant presence, but you my heart has been away from for apostasy.

Even if I'm right beside you care, you'll feel the soft is left out.

Flowers will also welcome, will also lack of return of month, smoking warm cold also 

No comments:

Post a Comment