Monday 28 November 2011

Signs of friendship bit by bit met a tacit agreement


This pure friendship, do not say long, do not say a long time, just to warm your hands, put aside worldly possession, the let this friendship as long as rivers flow, cool water, calm the American as the Buy World Of Warcraft Gold, continental, one step at a delight, one a piece of heart, I think, did you feel?

In this network of ocean, the beautiful edge of poly, how can I easily forget that even if you turn around, I'll treasure at the bottom of this pure friendship, write the word of blessing, meditation, and life of you, ends of the Earth, please be sure to keep in mind that there is a blessing for you which I deeply.

Signs of friendship, bit by bit, met a tacit agreement, lingering in my mind, The Flood of Years, I do not ask caught forever, deep in the heart of the only charge you, every minute of sweet, not a shadow, is sincere and lively for you! Left a deep mark in my mind!

Red Dust companion, friendship song, I beg you and I, singing this song warm, in company with years past!

Hid in the Castle you write text, try to figure out your tenderness, read your fine, feeling your silk blue, then to kill with intrigue paper umbrella woman, so obsessed, Misty Rain you in the small Harbor, confidante of does it meet you?

Whether your heart, she never experiences? So you turn and select stop writing, not finger dance, expressing your like waves of love, dusty complex of residential care homes. Leave life of Jiangnan in the Misty Rain. Let the cold rains linger in your memory alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment