Friday 11 November 2011

Through several provinces and finally arrived at the downtown


Why there is such a clever thing, just go to that city?

Through several provinces, and finally arrived at the downtown are filled with lonely city.

The once familiar now it's a strange city, also remains with how much my memories, recognize it again just because of you.

We once bathed in the young under the ring, but without the knowledge of, and then looks back, suddenly found the innocence has gone far; now it will do again? I don't know the answer.

MTR speed by, the wind blew my hair, heart drifted away; population of be in a hurry to go on a trip, crowded me this strange person, very alone.

Meet me in you, I lost, just because I say remember road; but I often drive, how do we may be the road blind, used to train I think road, Chi Road, a place, you will remember. I just don't want a man with a melancholy in a strange city by car.

The journey is long, as if sitting for a century. After arriving, I rushed to get off in a crowded the crowd, looking for familiar faces. Unfortunately, go back and forth in the platform  Cheapest WOW Gold twice only to find himself reading on that Enron sat waiting chairs for you. In order to punish you for a minute, I hide, give you a short message: "do not, I'll go back."And then secretly look at your phone while looked anxiously. Can not wait for you worry, I cannot but skip to the front of you, simply because of the heart. You surprised expression, but also full of smile, the city no longer strangers. You go in the side, flows of people no longer crowded so cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment