Sunday 6 November 2011

Outside the school gate brother Zhu Jianzhong was waiting me


After Ma Kuangyuan teacher farewell, Liu sent us into lifts all the way, Yang Chunhua teacher repeatedly let her not to send, until only her. We left the hospital, his brother Zhu Jianzhong driving, first sent Yang Chunhua teacher outside the back door next to the State Government, Yang Chunhua teacher warm and inviting me to his home to play, I really enjoyed his hospitality, but it is very late, so can only give up. Parting moment, Yang Chunhua teacher was generous to give me pocket money, should not also I turned down, he had stuffed into my money in the hands of sth My heart a little bit sour taste, and Yang Chunhua's experience about the main causes. Teacher Yang Chunhua's experience was bumpy and rugged, first because of poverty in our village, cannot afford to home for his book, so he was suspended from school for trying to earn fees, earn money and to sit for the University and eventually graduated from Chuxiong College smoothly and successfully participate in the work. Just into the middle age when fate once again tested him, he is suffering from serious illness, and ultimately, his strong determination and never say die spirit overcame illness, but his family's economy falling into the trough, after all, expensive medical expenses spent almost all of his family's savings. Because Yang Chunhua teachers have had such experiences, the money to me, how can this not moves me? My eyes are sore. And Yang Chunhua goodbye teacher road, and pretty quiet young Yang lost waved. Cross road, very careful, we Heng went away.

Once again returned to the States outside of the national middle school, Yu Jicong the teacher understands me to him after the article was extremely popular, it wants to send me a copy of the book, I told him to his quarters, some clutter, home size small, nondescript bedroom really touched me, which do not comply with his identity.Yu Jicong the teacher gave me six books, the name is the collection of Sun, with a volume of his autograph.Come out later, Yu Jicong teachers have been sent me downstairs, I repeatedly asked him not to, always some bad about, but he didn't listen, take me to the school gate, shook hands with me, and then road, a few good, hurried back, was deeply touched my heart and again.

Outside the school gate, brother d Zhu Jianzhong was waiting me, I got into the car, holding a large pile of books in her arms, as if just do a dream, wake up at the moment. In Chuxiong October night on the tail WOW Gold, it was some cold, I depend on the window, thinking: how few times if life can surprise, in this world, I ask why?

No comments:

Post a Comment