Friday 11 November 2011

We sat on the Chair of the campus you were silent smokes a cigarette


You touch his chin, says no to shave, you not know that appearances have been prudent and careful than you.You don't need anything too careful that I consider have decided what to eat for the I drink, I'm not good at these.

We sat on the Chair of the campus, you were silent, smokes a cigarette, in fact, I do not like people smoking, I simply put in a word: "smoke less cigarettes, to poor health. "You" Ah "sound, I do not understand what it means. I am still to go, because it already does not belong to me. You finally say: "go early, later cars was not sitting. Follow the route when I came here, to go back, ride. "We walk together to the junction, you stopped, no longer see me off. I followed what you said, according to the route came back, went to the station. Walking for a long time, only to find you for sending a text message: the station name and frequency. This time, though, I'm really lost. Similar to the fork and almost got me going in the wrong, and has a panic, but I was a very brave people walk on, found at the station, a person to drive a cart in a hurry to go back.

All good things are of limited duration, the more beautiful, more briefly, so I want to preserve the good in their hearts, can't bear to heart failure. You remind me of the word "like-minded", originally found a similar person, so difficult, including hobbies and bad temper as well as sensitivity, it is important that he does not so you hate, but it is the person you want to be; just like a mirror, according to you, lets you see yourself, and they always want to care for their own. Yourself in the mirror and true self is always has a certain distance, this distance remains just right, you can clearly see myself, once crossed the safe distance, you will injure yourself.

So, my brother, no matter what your past and future are, like the mirror kept past youth, has no future as well as his own, I can better stay in the heart of now. Forgive me suspicious and sensitive, can't make me sentimental, wonderful friendship is like a glass ball, if I accidentally held good Buy World Of Warcraft Gold, it will fall to pieces. In that case, I will wail, will be sorry, sad, physically splitting, because I lost a second self.

No comments:

Post a Comment